Get Adobe Flash player

Zamberletti Park

Zamberletti Park was originally named "Westville Village Park" but was renamed after Mayor Louis Zamberletti (served from 1969 to 1985).  The park was opened in 1920.

Over 11 Acres

3 Softball Diamond

Covered Pavilions

T-ball Diamond

Picnic Tables & Grills

2 Tennis Courts

Rec League Youth Sports

Basketball Courts

Skateboard Slab

The Westville Village Park was opened during the early 1920’s through the combined efforts of the Reverend Hershey of the Congregational Church, Lawrence Gaughran, Thomas Moses, and the many business people and individuals who donated money for the purchase of the land.

          During the early thirties and the depression years it was known as the Village or Community Vegetable Gardens.  Individuals helped plant and maintain vegetables in the park for a share in the crops.

          It has since served the community as a park and recreation area, and it is much in use by all members of the community.  Many individuals, businesses and organizations have contributed to make the park what it is today.  It is a truly a community park.