Senior Citizen's Building
CRIS hosts a breakfast program at the Senior Citizens Building. The kitchen has to comply with Vermilion County Health Department regulations; and as it opens very early, the ladies do not have time to (nor should they have to) clean up after renter parties. Thank you.
- Return everything as you found it, including table positioning and table decorations.
- Do not enter the cooking area that is roped off -- please keep children out.
- Wipe spills and sweep the floor before leaving.
- Wipe tables down and check seats for droppings.
- Take out all garbage outside and place in receptacle in a tied plastic bag.
- Set thermostats back to how you found them*.
- Be sure lights and ventilation fans are turned off in the restrooms.
- Be sure the front door is locked before you leave out the back.
- Drop key in Village Clerk’s door slot on Short Street same day.
*NOTE: Controls for heat are located on each of 3 units.
Wall thermostat is for central air only!